Product Info & How-To Tips:
- Item #: 7219
- Lead Time: Appx 3-4 weeks, 6 weeks for custom units
- 15 powder coat color options available.
- An eco-friendly solution which is gaining in popularity, this combination of a handy bottle filler, ADA-accessible bubbler, and pet bowl is sure to please all of your park users, both two and four-legged.
- Meets ADA accessibility requirements.
- Features hands free, sensor-operated bottle filler (requires 9V batteries) and self-closing push button. Note: Sensor not available with freeze resistant valves.
- All stainless-steel construction ensures years of use without rust or corrosion
- Pet bowl takes appx 30-60 seconds to drain – plenty of time for a pup to quench its thirst!
- Operates on water pressure range of 20-105 psig.
- Please note that add-on items such as freeze resistant valves, hose bibbs, etc may require engineering which will extend the lead time.
- Heavy duty stainless steel pedestal with corrosion and smudge resistant satin finish (standard).
- Manufactured with “Green Building” friendly stainless steel and contains appx 75% recycled material.
- Fountain is certified to ANSI A117.1, Public Law 111-380 (No Lead), CHSC 116875, NSF/ANSI 61, Section 9. Fixture meets ADA, ADA Standing Person, and ADA Child requirements when mounted appropriately.
- Optional stainless steel plaque, etched with your sponsor/donor information. Dimensions: 3″H x 7″W.
- Optional freeze resistant valves.
- Optional leash hook.
- Drinking fountains require a 1/2″ supply line, and a waste line which measures a minimum of 1.25″ in diameter.