Product Info & How-To Tips:
- Item #: 6402
- Lead Time: 2 weeks standard (3-4 weeks with surface mount plates).
- Standard Colors: Red, Blue or Green – custom colors available for additional charge.
- The Dog Walk Ramp is a classic dog park agility component. It requires your dog to walk up an elevated ramp, across the narrow platform and down the other side.
- While some dogs may easily negotiate the ramps, most dogs will need some encouragement or a treat.
- It can also be fun to encourage your dog to walk under and weave through the different sections of the Dog Walk Ramp as well.
- Because the ramps are relatively narrow, be sure your dog masters the A-Frame before trying the more challenging Dog Walk.
- The Dog Walk Ramp features two 8′ inclined ramps and a 4′ flat traverse, all manufactured with rust-proof heavy gauge aluminum. Ramp width is 20″ wide so that dogs can build confidence on the elevated surfaces.
- Features 85% recycled aluminum planks and 80% recycled aluminum posts.
- All walking surfaces are solid, free of step strips (which are unnecessary and only used if walking surface is slippery) and coated with PawsGrip, a highly textured coating to help provide slip resistance. The Dog Walk Ramp is also sealed with an additional polymeric top coat (PTC) for graffiti resistance and UV protection from fading.
- All hardware is stainless steel and vandal-resistant.
- Some assembly required.