Product Info & How-To Tips:
- Item #: 6520
- Lead Time: 2 weeks standard (3-4 weeks with surface mount plates).
- Free customization! Add your park or community name, or highlight a donor or sponsor.
- Standard Colors: Red, Green, or Blue – custom colors available for an additional charge.
- Features 12″ of height adjustment.
- Adjustable pieces of dog park equipment, like our Tire Jump, provide varying levels of height and challenge.
- 27″ interior diameter of the hoop is wide enough for even the largest dogs.
- The lowest part of the tire opening should be at a comfortable jumping height for your dog, but never higher than your dog’s shoulder.
- This is a more challenging jump, which some dogs may try to avoid. Always start low and slowly work up to greater challenges while your dog’s confidence grows. Positive reinforcement helps too!
- Once your dog has mastered the jump, try doing a series of Figure 8’s, so that your dog jumps through the tire, then immediately turns around to jump through going the opposite direction.
- Tire is precision-machined with fun paw details to aid with depth perception.
- Height can be easily adjusted by using the heavy-duty brass clip at the top.
- Features 100% recycled HDPE hoop and 80% recycled, rust-proof aluminum support arch.
- All hardware is vandal-resistant stainless steel. Chain is hot-dipped galvanized steel with a quality brass connection clip.
- Some assembly required.
- Optional surface mount plates available for installation on concrete, roof tops, etc and have an addt’l lead time.
Text Customization to TBD Prior to Order.