Product Info & How-To Tips:
- Item #: 7280
- No need to spend tens of thousands of dollars on a splash pad, our Top Spray Hydrant is a cost effective way to provide a unique water feature.
- Set of Two: One misting hydrant and one with the push button activator
- With a light mist to refresh (but not drench!) your pooch, the Dog-ON-It-Parks Top Spray Fire Hydrant is sure to be the coolest spot in the dog park!
- Just push the button on the top of the activator hydrant to initiate the spray feature. The special valve will dispense a three to four-foot high shower of water before automatically shutting off.
- Easily adjust the timer to spray from 10 to 60 seconds.
- No need to worry about wasting a lot of water – the solid brass spray mechanism uses less than two gallons of water per minute.
- Our Spray Fire Hydrant is cast from an authentic hydrant using a high-strength fiberglass resin, so it looks real but will never rust.
- Note: Regions with hard water – we strongly recommend purchasing an inline water filter to help prevent mineral deposits that can cause build up.
- Hydrant is 34″ high, with a 12″ diameter base.
- All internal components are made from stainless steel, brass or composite materials for long life and low maintenance.
- Valve mechanism comes completely plumbed for easy installation, including shut-off/drain valve, pressure reducer and back-flow preventer.
- Generous 20-foot supply line from activator to spray hydrant.
- Base is factory drilled to accept (4) stainless-steel anchor bolts, up to ½-inch diameter. Anchor bolts not included due to the variety of installation options.
- IMPORTANT: This system is not frost resistant and must be shut down and drained seasonally to prevent damage from freezing.