Product Info & How-To Tips:
- Item #: 6412
- Lead Time: 2 weeks standard (3-4 weeks with surface mount plates).
- Standard Colors: Red, Blue or Green – custom colors available for an additional charge.
- The Teeter Totter is a more challenging (and very fun!) piece of dog park equipment. It helps to improve balance and coordination, and is a great confidence booster.
- Be careful not to let your dog jump off the first time you try the teeter. Introduce your dog by walking him slowly until he becomes comfortable with the movement.
- Practice walking past the center hinge and wait until the teeter lowers to the ground before proceeding. You may even want to gently push the teeter down for your dog.
- Work with your dog and teach them to touch the contact zones before jumping off.
- Only two feet off the ground when raised and with an extra long plank, our Teeter Totter is well suited for beginners to dog agility.
- All walking surfaces are coated with PawsGrip, a highly textured polyurea coating designed for maximum slip resistance.
- We’re eco-friendly! The Teeter Totter plank is made with 85% recycled aluminum and the posts have 80% recycled content.
- Our Teeter Totter features a special hinge arrangement for easy, fluid movement and no squeaking.
- Rubber cushions at each end help to soften the impact and reduce noise which may scare a dog.
- The fulcrum is offset so the teeter will always return to the proper down position.
- The 9-foot long teeter plank is manufactured with heavy-gauge, rust resistant aluminum.
- Features stainless steel, vandal-resistant hardware.
- Some assembly required.
- Optional surface mount plates available for installation on concrete, roof tops, etc.