Product Info & How-To Tips:
- Item #: 7240
- Lead Time: Appx 3-4 weeks
- Standard finish is brushed stainless steel.
- 15 powder coat color options available.
- All stainless-steel construction ensures years of use without rust or corrosion.
- Meets federal ADA requirements if replacing a fountain with a similar design (one bubbler). For new installations, fountains must be bi-level and include one ADA feature plus a non-ADA option such as our 7241. Check your local code.
- Operates on water pressure range of 20-105 psig.
- Please note that add-on items such as freeze resistant valves, hose bibbs, etc may require engineering which will extend the lead time.
- Heavy duty stainless steel pedestal with corrosion-resistant, satin stainless-steel finish (standard).
- Manufactured with “Green Building” friendly stainless steel and contains appx 75% recycled material.
- Fountain is certified to ANSI A117.1, Public Law 111-380 (No Lead), CHSC 116875, NSF/ANSI 61, Section 9. Fixture meets ADA, ADA Standing Person, and ADA Child requirements when mounted appropriately.
- Optional stainless steel plaque, etched with your sponsor/donor information. Dimensions: 3″H x 7″W.
- Optional freeze resistant valves. Note: Does not prevent freezing, but does extend use of fountain into colder weather.
- Optional leash hook.
- Optional hose bibbs. Note: Hose bibb is not freeze resistant and requires separate water line and shut off valve for proper winterization.
- Drinking fountains require a 1/2″ supply line, and a waste line which measures a minimum of 1.25″ in diameter.