Product Info & How-To Tips:
- Item #: 6703
- Lead Time: 1 week standard (3-4 weeks with surface mount plates).
- Standard Tunnel Colors: Red, Green or Blue
- End Panel Colors: Red/Yellow, Black/White or Green/White
- Tunnels are one of the easiest agility components for a dog to learn! The Bow Wow Barrel™ is 36″ in length and ideal for smaller spaces and less confident dogs.
- When comparing dog agility tunnels, make sure they are not just converted tubes used for children’s playgrounds. They should be highly textured to provide slip resistance and the tube should be solid throughout, without any decorative cut outs that could potentially be hazardous.
- Tube section measures 27″ in diameter to accommodate dogs of all sizes, even extra-large breeds!
- A highly textured material is embedded into the tube during the manufacturing process for a lifetime of slip resistance.
- End supports feature 1″ diameter, rust-proof aluminum pipe.
- Attractive bi-color aluminum end panels feature laser cut graphics.
- All hardware is stainless steel and vandal resistant.
- Some assembly required.
- Optional surface mount plates available for installation on concrete, roof tops, etc and may extend lead time.
Because plastic surfaces can be very slippery under a dog’s paws resulting in an unsafe loss of footing, we developed an exclusive, proprietary solution. We embed a composite material into the plastic during the molding process; it’s textured enough to provide traction, but gentle on paws. If/when the surface wears down with use, more material becomes exposed so the tunnel will always be safe (and fun)!