Product Info & How-To Tips:
- Item #: 6401
- Lead Time: 2 weeks standard (3-4 weeks with surface mount plates).
- Standard Colors: Red/Yellow with Blue Posts, Green/Gray with Black Posts or Blue/Pewter with Black Posts – custom colors available for an additional charge.
- The A-Frame is one of the most popular pieces of dog park equipment; it requires your dog to walk up the incline and down the other side.
- Many dogs are not natural climbers and may need encouragement to make it up and over an A-Frame. Using a treat or clicker can be helpful!
- Be sure your dog has mastered the A-Frame before attempting the Dog Walk Ramp, which is narrower and more challenging.
- With a three foot high peak and a 22 degree incline (half as steep as traditional/professional ramps!), our A-Frame is appropriate for both beginners and pups experienced in agility training.
- Our A-Frame is constructed with rust-proof, powder coated materials and 8-foot reinforced, heavy gauge aluminum planks that are 38″ wide for safety.
- Features 85% recycled aluminum planks and 80% recycled aluminum posts.
- All walking surfaces are coated with PawsGrip, our exclusive, highly textured coating designed for maximum slip resistance.
- All hardware is stainless steel and vandal-resistant.
- Some assembly required.
- Optional surface mount plates available for installation on concrete, roof tops, etc and may extend lead time.