Product Info & How-To Tips:
- Item #: CC5406
- Lead Time: 2 weeks standard (3-4 weeks with surface mount plates).
- The Seesaw is a more challenging (and very fun!) piece of dog park equipment. It helps to improve balance and coordination, and is a great confidence booster.
- Practice walking past the center hinge and wait until the teeter touches the ground before proceeding. You may even want to gently lower it for your dog until he or she gets used to the movement.
- Standard Colors: Green, Blue or Red
- Dimensions: 84″L x 11.5″W x 10″H
- All walking surfaces are coated with PawsGrip, a highly textured coating designed for maximum slip resistance.
- Eco-friendly materials! Planks contain 85% recycled content and posts are 80%.
- A rubber cushion is installed at both ends of the teeter to soften the impact.
- Exclusive stainless steel pivot point features nylon spacers to reduce noise and vibration.
- Optional surface mount plates for installation on concrete, roof tops, etc.